Throw them waist trainers away and get Waist Beads
Waist beads have been around for a very long time.
We are always looking for someone to help us with our accountability, when it come to our weight loss journey. Waist beads are there to keep you attached to your goal as they are the next best thing to having a personal trainer, friend or family member.
The beads are a reminder of the weight loss journey. They are also a beautiful piece of jewelry. They will keep you more conscious of your food and water intake. They bring out your inner beauty.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How much do they cost? Our waist beads are affordable and there is no cost for shipping. Visit our site to purchase.
2. What size midsection does the waist beads fit? Our beads are made to fit people who have a waist up to 60 inches.
3. How do you put the waist beads on? Our beads are made to be tied on. You will custom fit them for your waist . Detailed instructions will come with your purchase.
4. Can you shower or bathe in the waist beads? Yes
5. What are the waist beads for? To keep
you accountable for any changes in your midsection. Which will be beneficial for people who are trying to lose weight.
6. How many waist beads do you recommend getting? We recommend that you begin with one set of waist beads and build on later.
7. Can you take them on and off? The beads are meant to stay on at all times until you are ready to remove them.
8. What are the beads made of? They are made from natural materials.
Waist beads are commonly used to gauge changes in your weight. They do not stretch. If you were to gain weight, the beads will rise higher on the waist. They will feel tight or just roll up.
If you were to lose weight, the beads will feel loose and fall further down to the hip area.
With your waist beads, you will not have to worry about a scale as much. People can use waist beads to stay aware of any weight gain or loss in the stomach area. Waist beads are more compatible with body positivity. Your confidence levels will definitely increase.
People of all sizes and shapes can comfortably wear out waist beads for accountability of weight and for decoration.
Try a holistic approach to this problem. We have wellness coaches available to help you with your wellness concerns. Go to the group below.
Get Waist Beads Here
Copyright © 2022 www.beautytippz.com